INTERNATIONAL TUITION AND FEES
International Students historically have been a very important part of the Word of God Christian Academy academic community. We welcome applications from international students and value the cultural diversity and individual gifts international students bring to our campus.
Please note tuition and fees for international students listed below
|Tutoring||$150 per Month (Mandatory First Semester)|
Home stay fees vary and are not included in the above tuition and fee schedule.
INSTRUCTION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
APPLICATION, ADMISSION & ENROLLMENT
Dear International Applicant,
To ensure an orderly and smooth application process, please follow the guidelines below:
Step I. Application
- Submit the completed application packet to the Academy office.
Application Packet Checklist
______ Completed WOGCA International application
______ Completed Questionnaire form
______ Copy of student’s transcript (high school)
______ Current I-20
______Copy of Visa
______ Application fee of $500.00
(Please allow two weeks for application packets to be processed. If you are not contacted concerning the admission decision within two weeks after your appointment, you may call the office to receive further instruction.)
- Along with the submission of the application packet, a non-refundable registration fee (not applied towards the tuition) must be paid.
- All immunization records, a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate, and social security card must be submitted when applicable.
Step II. Campus Visit
- Visits and interviews are scheduled by appointments on Mondays and Tuesdays between the hours of 9:00am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 4:00pm. Wednesdays between the hours of 1:30pm-4:00pm. Thursdays between the hours of 8:30am to 11:30am and Fridays from 12:30pm to 4:00pm
Step III. Enrollment
- After approval for admissions, the student is formally enrolled when WOGCA received the first month’s tuition, and other applicable fees (see tuition and fee statement in the application packet).